to give you some feedback on your games

• Last Post 13 August 2024
admin posted this 13 August 2024

Hello X2line Developer,
I am writing this email to you to give you some feedback on your games. I've left a few reviews on your games, but most of those were written years ago and I've only updated a couple of them. I do enjoy all of your games, and the fact that they are accessible for Voiceover users makes it much easier for visually impaired people like me to play them. With that said, however, I have some feedback and a few suggestions for future accessible games.
Firstly, I enjoy the Baby Adopter games, however I have a few small complaints. First off, I think it is sort of pointless to buy the items especially for visually impaired people. The items don't really do anything other than sit in the rooms, and I think it would be much better if you could use the items. For example, maybe if you bought a TV for the play center room, you could maybe turn it on and let your bably watch it. Things like that. 

- from Red Floofy

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Another thing that I think could use some work is the egg match game. It is pretty hard to play with Voiceover even after the update that was supposed to make it easier. It doesn't have instructions which also makes it a little confusing and hard to play. The veggie battle mini game doesn't seem to work with Voiceover, and it's also sort of an odd thing to add to the game because it is a baby adopter game. I do appreciate the fact that you added a few more ways to get points though.

- from Red Floofy

Lastly, the wait times are sometimes just a little too long. This could just be me, as I'm not a very patient person and am always ready to do things right away rather than wait. The feeding wait does make sense because babies don't just automatically get hungry. However, the wait between actions doesn't make sense because a real baby is constantly needing care. It would be nice if the actions were a bit longer and the baby actually slept, moved around, etc. The egg hunt cracking times are a little too long for me, but like I said this could be just a patience thing. I do think it's a little ridiculous to have to wait more than an hour to hatch an egg, but the characters are sort of cute and it's a cute idea overall.

- from Red Floofy

Finally, I have a few game suggestions. I'd love it if you made an animal care game, as I am an animal lover and it seems like it could be really fun. Also I'd love to see some kind of building game where you can build and customize your buildings. I know that will take a lot of coding especially because it's hard to make those games accessible for the visually impaired, but I still think it could be potentially great and a lot of blind gamers are frustrated by the fact that all the building games are not playable for us and the developers of those games (specifically the big companies) don't even seem to care. Lastly, a cooking game would also; cool. I do realize that you have made cafe formula, however it's not really all that accessible for visually impaired players and I think that something similar to Cooking Fever might be nice.

- from Red Floofy

Close