I have got all three baby adopter games (baby adopter, baby adopter sea) and baby adopter Holliday) but non of them are the Facebook ones so please I don't want these chances to apply to the Facebook versions and not the other free app versions, but I think it be good if you could add pasta and meat and salads and drinks like banana milkshakes, orange juice, apple juice, and more healthy foods like fruits and vegetables and maybe fish and if you could give more points after feeding ( so instead of 25 points maybe make it something like 40 or 50 points and instead of 5 points for every care action please could you make it 10 points as that will make it less frustrating. And adding things like trampoline and board games or educational game will make it more fun too. Many thanks for all your time and help and listening. Please remember I not got Facebook versions so if you could make the changes on the free apps that be a lot better and usefull to me. This is an amazing fun interesting game but adding this would make it even better and so so fun and it be even better!!!!!!! Thanks ever so much for everything 

http://babyadopter.uservoice.com/forums/172041-general/filters/new